"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Friday, January 18, 2008

Full of Activity Friday

Today was a busy day... We took my oldest for pre-operative blood work and a retest of a test that came back funny for the psych... The psych test came down and is now in normal range... We saw the psych and did a medicine adjustment... My oldest has been having big problems at school with behavior... So, we will see if the changes help... I will have 3-1/2 days to watch and see I can see some positive changes... We will see the psych every week for the next couple weeks to monitor and make any more adjustments... We should see great improvement... The psych seems very optimistic that we will figure this out rather quickly and have everything sailing smoothly again... I had my glasses adjusted... They were all bent out of shape... So, now when I bend over to pick up a child or tie a shoe they won't go flying off my face... ::smirk:: I stopped at the pharmacy to pick up a new med for my oldest... We went up to the 'baby' floor but none were in the nursery... My oldest was disappointed... I dropped him off and headed to his program to inform them of the change... Pick up the medicine he won't be using any more and fill out the form for them to fax to the doctor so he can sign and fill out the necessary information so they can start administering it there when they are back in session... He has Monday off... My husband's friend, Adrian (father to 6) came by to check out our heat loss issues... They then sat and played a couple rounds of PS2... We headed out to the grocery... We are having a 'turkey' dinner tonight... We also stopped at the gas station and dollar store... We are under a Wind Chill Warning until Midnight Saturday (and may be extended again) which quote directly from the Weather Service means: THE COMBINATION OF VERY COLD AIR AND STRONG WINDS WILL CREATE DANGEROUSLY LOW WIND CHILL VALUES. THIS WILL RESULT IN FROST BITE AND LEAD TO HYPOTHERMIA OR DEATH IF PRECAUTIONS ARE NOT TAKEN. Now doesn't that sound like buckets of FUN!!! Not... I also dropped off the paper at my children's new dentist... They are such an improvement... I only wished we had switched sooner before all these unpleasant visits that had left me and my children in tears... I felt pretty good today despite the frigged temps... Hopefully it is the beginning of a new trend of HEALTHY and FEELING GOOD!!!

No comments: