"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Wednesday, January 2, 2008

8th Day Of Christmas

I have been so busy it is crazy... It is only going to be busier! Our family has 3 dental appointments, 2 Ultrasounds, 2 doctors appointments and 1 medicine refill in the next 8 days... Of course none of these will happen on Saturday or Sunday... So, 8 appointments in 6 days! That doesn't include the usual ST four times a week and OT once a week... Not to mention paying bills, first the month paperwork, schooling, 1st Friday group and every Wednesday Mommy Group... I have to squeeze food shopping in there for minus items... Just makes my head spin! Today it was back into the swing of things with schooling and therapy starting up again after taking a break for Advent... I also paid one bill in town... Otherwise I stayed home today... I know what the coming days have in store for me so I'm not going any where unless I have to except when my husband has off in a few days... I will be running around doing non-appointment things that day... I froze 3 quarts of chili today... We will be eating that on Super Bowl Sunday... When ever that is... LOL!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does that mean you are finding out the sex of the baby this week? (within the next 8 days?)