"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Going Down Hill...

I will start with the good then go into the bad and ugly... ::sigh:: The most exciting thing is yesterday we found out baby is a BOY (will share PICS later)... We are very excited and can't wait to meet our newest little guy... Now to think of a clever saying for the online announcement... If baby was a girl it would have been "#4 to even the score." As in we would have 2 of each... Hmmm... I welcome any suggestions... Now for the Bad and ugly... I wasn't feeling so well Monday night but didn't think much about it... Well, starting at 6 something I woke up and went ut oh and ran to the bathroom (which in our house is down stairs and at the back of the house)... I was wow what was that... Didn't think much of it till about an hour later when I went running again... I dropped off my oldest and was sick yet again... I told my DH I don't think I'm going to make to the US and he said well lets try and if we have to will come home... I was sick one more time before we left... I figured that gave me an hour to have my US and be back home again to get sick again... I started feeling surprisingly better when I layed down and we started looking at our little guy... She confirmed my feelings that #4 was a boy and finished the rest of her measurements... So, I shook off my ills as probably being just nerves... I still didn't feel too well when I came home and feel asleep on the couch... My husband took the little ones and went out to run errands... About 2 hours of napping I was sick yet again... Now I had the runs... I was thinking why me and not again! I laid back down and woke up again when my husband left to pick up my oldest... At that point I was sick again and it was too awful to tell you... I had to make a bath afterwards... At that point I said this has got to stop... I need some help! I washed up and tried to calm myself... Our respite worker arrived and while my husband washed my laundry I headed to the ER... I was there for a similiar illness on Dec 5th... They gave me one IV this time since I was only mildly dehydrated and some meds for ickies... So, after a 2-1/2 hour visit I stopped at the pharmacy to fill a Rx for ickies and to the Cafeteria for a grilled chicken sandwich... My husband and respite worker worked on the tree... She also helped my oldest clean up his room... I finished helping my husband with the tree... I ate only 1/2 my sandwich and drank some gatorade... I then fell asleep for a bit... I woke up and helped my husband make dinner (gave instructions while he made it)... I took another bath and went to bed for the night... I haven't been sick today... I feel just awful though... I'm going to go lay down a bit and hope I feel better soon... ::sigh:: I have more to write but just too sick to do it right now...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Caroline,
I'm praying for your quick recovery.

Unknown said...

oh....you poor thing.....I hate being sick!