"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Saturday, January 12, 2008

Super Saturday

The day didn't start out so well... The house was messy and I was trying to clean up and children were misbehaving and I burned some of the bacon... That upset me terribly coupled with hormones... I went to the PO to mail some packages for my husband and being away helped me re-group and calm down... My husband wanted to take PICS for eBay and the camera batteries were dead... It is the type that you have recharge a 'special' battery not just throw them out and put new ones in... So, we argued about that for a bit while it charged... We decide we had wasted enough time waiting for it and decided to head for an errand or two and then check on it... We talked about how next time we should check the night before since we knew were going to need it today... It was pointless to be upset by the fact it wasn't ready... Just frustrated us both... So, we stopped at the health food store and the $1 store downtown and came back... We took some awesome PICS for the auctions my husband listed today... We headed out the library and then to Walmart... I picked up a few more things with 'Christmas' money... I still have a tiny bit left which will probably be mostly spent tomorrow... We stopped at the grocery and I picked up things for vegetable stew... Baby also wanted some more mixed fresh fruit and potato salad so I picked those up too... My husband picked out the things we needed to finish our dinner... We bought liquid smoke to use on our new Indoor Grill that we received for Christmas... We have never bought or use it before... Online article said it is near the BBCue sauce in the grocery store (and it was)... They said it would cost $2-5 depending on brand and size... There was only one size and two flavors (hickory and mesquite) and it cost $0.76! ::smirk:: We 'grilled' some chicken... We also make philly-style cheese steaks, fries, onion rings, mini egg rolls (only 2 left in the box), and my husband likes fried periogies... So, he made a few of those... Everything was delicious! We have a bit of leftovers for a snack... Tomorrow we are making a big Italian dinner to have during the week... My husband took care of the children so I could have a 4 HOUR nap... I'm feeling pretty good... I didn't sleep well last week because of all the appointments (nightmares of me missing them) and since I was sooo sick too... I'm ready to start the week refreshed...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my camera is able to take pics while it is on the carging thing....