"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Monday, January 7, 2008

Let the week begin...

Today wasn't too bad... We were able to sleep in a tiny bit after dropping off our oldest... I took Monkey to the dentist... We then had the oil changed on our new van... That took awhile... The windsheild wiper hose was cracked... They replaced that for free but the pump is going bad... So, it does clean better then it did with the crack... I will have to see about an estimate and what is exactly wrong with the that system... The rest of the day was pretty quiet... I picked up my oldest and he had ST... He had a couple moments but worked hard... I talked with my friend Jen (mom to 6)on the phone... We are going meet later this week... She is helping me with something... It is so wonderful to have friends who can call when you are in need... I did a bit of sewing over the weekend... That was nice... I need to cut some fabric to start a new project... I will share more about that later with information and a photo...

No comments: