"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Thursday, January 3, 2008

9th Day of Christmas!

Today was a busy day... I was up early... Dropped my oldest off... Came home and readied the little ones and out the door we went... I'm 19 weeks today... Every thing is going great... The children enjoyed listening to the heartbeat... He was much easier to find today since he has grown quite a bit since my last visit... I go back at 24 weeks and have the delicious Glucose test then... Yummy Yum... NOT!!! LOL... I stopped at the PO drop box to mail bills... Next was a stop at the bank to deposit some money... I was off to State Farm to pay the Car Insurance... I made it home in time to drop the littles one off wake up my husband early and out the door to the dentist... Everything is looking good... I go back in April... I will have one more check up/cleaning before baby is born... My oldest was very disruptive in ST today... He did finally calm down but very little was accomplished... I found the appointments don't end when I thought... I was just given a paper today and it had 3 more appointments I didn't realize were so soon... So, I have a grand total of 3 dental, 2 Ultrasounds, 5 doctor appointments on 7 different days... 1 Dental and 1 Doctor's appointment down... 8 more to go on 6 different days! Let the fun begin!

No comments: