"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sewing Saturday

I started on the next part of the Round Robin which is for me to add Round 1 to my friend's center featured in a previous blog publishing... I will share some photos as I finish it... Right now I have the designed the layout and picked out the fabric... I have all my pieces cut and labeled... It is another bitterly cold January day... I ran to the store for milk, juice, eggs, cheese, beans and cereal... My husband had to take the van because of fear his car won't start in the cold once he is finished with work so I'm here at home... Not that I would go anywhere in this cold... My friend's, Jen, new baby is being Baptized... I was going to take all the children alone and go... The day went down hill at nap time and now I'm trying to cope as best I can... Trying not to become too upset... I hate when things like this happen and my husband isn't here... I really need him right now!!! :*-( So, what I had planned to be a great day to sit down and do some sewing turned into a nightmare... ::sigh::

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awww...sweetie,,,what happened???