"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Friday, January 4, 2008

10th Day Of Christmas

I was up early and dropped my oldest off... I called the barber and she wasn't in yet... So, I ate some breakfast... I forgot to call the barber yesterday and Monkey seriously needs a hair cut... So, at 9 I called and she said well do you want morning or afternoon... I said how about morning and she said 9:30? I said that sounded great... We are only 3 blocks from the barber shop so I had plenty of time... I woke up the little ones... They had breakfast and off to the barber we went... Boy, did he need a hair cut! I knew he needed one but he needed needed one! He looks fabulous now... Next we went off to CCM... We talked today about improving our spiritual lives and the annual Baby Shower... We have it for all those who had a baby in the last year so I will be in on the next one because mine will be born after the shower... We headed home for lunch... Peanut had ST... We headed out to run errands... I picked up my oldest Rx and met my husband at the used book place... I found one book and headed home to pick up my oldest... We made a quick stop at the bank and headed downtown to drop off some paperwork... We relaxed at home and took a nap... My husband and Monkey were out running errands... Woke up from nap and ordered some Pizza... We usually order out on PayDay but it was New Year's Eve so we didn't... I headed out to the store.. We were out of milk again... LOL... I wish our fridge held more then 4 gallons... The baby said buy some pineapple and strawberries so I will be snacking on those tomorrow... He also wanted another White Tea with White Peach Extract... It was delicious!!! It is a brand called Inko's... At my store they only have the White Peach and Cherry Vanilla flavors I think...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

The tea sounds yummy as does the fruit!

One of my favorite new teas is a blueberry and pomegranete by Lipton. It comes in tea bags and then I add Splenda and make a gallon. It's delicious!