"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Wednesday, December 19, 2007

::sigh::

I don't know what it is but I just don't feel like coming here and posting... I think all the activity of the holiday has worn me out... I am EXHAUSTED!!! Today, my friend Kristin and I finally made it out to the Asian Market... It was a neat place... We really enjoyed looking around... I bought some Hoisin Sauce and Milky Way... They have a $3 min to use cards... Hence the Candy Bar... I will remember to stop at the ATM next time... They give 5% discount for cash purchases... How cool is that? Otherwise I didn't do much today... I did finally give up and order my husband something bronze online... I feel awful I had nothing to give him yesterday... He said his card was enough (had a bronze colored ribbon on it)... We started working on placing the ornaments on the tree... We have about 1-2 dozen up so far... I'm off to try and write some more on the other days... The next 3 days will be shop till we drop... Also, the great race of if the relatives packages will make it on time or not... All 4 grandparents are sending a box or package of something... It will be interesting to see if they all make it before Tuesday or not... They are using Priority but that isn't always guaranteed! My friend in NY decided to bless us with a wonderful gift to our family... Thank you... I will be going out tomorrow to shop for our needs... She is truly wonderful lady!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my shopping excluding food is done!!! I shop for food tomorrow and then go to my Mom's to wrap the hidden presents...my kids know all my hiding places here!!