"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Thursday, December 20, 2007

Shopping and Other Events

Today I made a list of 5 things and one bonus item of what to buy my husband... I figured out what stores I wanted to visit and found coupons... I headed out and made it to one store then headed to my oldest program where they had craft stations... We made a winter hat with yarn and a piece of TP tube, Snowman with foam and a white paper covered hanger, Reindeer Ornament with Popsicle Sticks and a Puzzle Piece Wreath Picture Frame Ornament... We also did 'Office' where he fills a rubber bin with craft supplies and Milk 'job' where he collects the empty milk cartons from classrooms after snack and cleans up the milk storage area... In the morning he fills everyone's buckets with the types of milk and OJ that each class needs... He then places them in the cooler for someone to come from their classroom to pick up... He really enjoys it... One of his favorite parts of the day... For snack today it was Oyster Crackers tossed with Dill Weed, Lemon Pepper and Garlic... He ate several helpings... I dropped him off at home with Daddy and the little ones for ST and I went shopping again... I stopped at the PO and mailed my last eBay item of the year... I then headed to the stores and picked up everything... My husband needed to head out himself before some places closed and asked I be back by 4:30 PM... I was back at 4:15 PM... LOL!!! That's me miss punctual... If it was my husband I'd be lucky to see him by 5 PM... He's the one who's always late... We drive each other crazy because he says I arrive too early and I hate being late any where... The children and I took a much deserved nap... We woke up and I headed out again to shop with the blessing my friend from NY sent to me... I was able to pick up some much needed things for our home and clothes for the children... She is truly a gift from God and I pray that she is richly blessed for all her generocity... Thank you! I'm off to eat my cheese steak now...

No comments: