"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Friday, December 28, 2007

3rd Day Of Christmas

Today I found out we were denied for the thing that I had applied for a few weeks back... They said reapply after #4 arrives when the go up since we are a bigger family... I stopped at the library to fix the videos I checked out on Sunday... All the boxes are locked and I forgot to have them unlocked... I also donated a protestant Bible to the local church at the corner since we have no use for that... There was no one there to give it to... Big shocker... I left it in their mailbox... One of the many reasons that I love being Catholic that someone is actually AT the church besides on Sundays... Life can't be put on hold till Sunday sometimes it is reassuring and comforting to know someone will be there if you need something... The rest of the evening was pretty quiet... I spent most of the time updating my blog...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the Catholic churches around here are usually empty during the day....and while my church is also empty during the day, we live on churchproperty so people are always coming here with stuff

Caroline said...

Really? Every Catholic church (4 states) I've been to had someone or several people in the office from 8-6 M-F... Minus Holidays like 4th July, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc... There may not be anyone in the part you have service but there is always at least 1 person in the office... In my experience... Even if there isn't anyone there the church is usually unlocked anyway for Eucharist Adoration... I know that varies from Parish to Parish though...