"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Newborn and Shopping

My friend finally had her baby... She would have been 42 weeks today... She had a 10+ pound boy early Monday morning... Due to GBS Positive and not breathing right away he was in the NICU... I went up to visit her just after noon... At 1 he was released from the NICU and able to room in with mom... He is very handsome and I was able to hold him... I posed for his first picture of someone holding him... I took a PIC of mom holding him and then had to head home to my family... I spent just about an hour there... I was parked in the 15 minute zone but saw no ticket when I came out... I ran out tonight with peanut and picked up milk, cheese and all that good stuff... We now have a surplus of milk but some will be good until Dec 28th according to the stamp on the container... I stopped at many places struggling to find my husband an anniversary gift in the theme this year of bronze... I had absolutely no luck... I went and picked up his birthday present he requested... I also picked up his birthday card, anniversary card, and Christmas card... They were out of Snoopy's... I should have went as soon as I saw the ad... I'm going to try one more place then I'm going to have to apologize to DH that he will have to receive his gift late because I had to order it online... I found several items I know he would like online... If only our anniversary wasn't less then a week away...

No comments: