"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

Today is my 8th Wedding Anniversary... It was another long and tiring day... We cleaned the house... It was a disaster! We put the lights on the tree and garland... I gave my husband a card... He gave me a card and Bronze picture frame... We went out to eat at Olive Garden... It was my first time there... It was sooo delicious!!! Baby doesn't care much for pasta so I had the Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad which is Grilled chicken over romaine in a creamy Caesar dressing topped with imported parmesan cheese and croutons... Waitress was like is that all? I'm yes... I'm thinking she's going to bring me this monster sized salad... She did... LOL... My husband had Garlic-Herb Chicken con Broccoli which is Rosemary-seasoned chicken breasts sautéed with fresh broccoli in a garlic cream sauce over orecchiette pasta... He also had some kind of sausage and potato soup with a name he couldn't say so I don't know what it was called... We also had Bruschetta for an appetizer which is a traditional topping of roma tomatoes, fresh basil and extra-virgin olive oil. Served with toasted ciabatta bread... We chose the Alfredo sauce to have with our bread sticks... It was soo good... We went at 4 in the afternoon and had the whole place to ourselves... We rarely go out alone or to fancy places... So, it was really special and memoriable experience for us... One neither of us will ever forget... After dinner my husband took me home... Peanut's Godmother came buy and gave her a beautiful sweater... We visited a bit... She left and my husband headed out to return things we bought over the weekend that were wrong and pick up things we needed... That night we relaxed and watched a movie called Just Friends... A romantic comedy...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy 8th Wedding Anniversary Caroline and Chris!! Congratulations!