"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Saturday, December 8, 2007

Cleaning...

My house is a disaster so I'm going to set a goal for myself to pull my house back into shape... The toys are every where, laundry is taking over the kitchen that is stacked with dirty dishes that need to be loaded into the dishwasher full of clean dishes... Who knows what else... All I know is that the house has fallen apart and I need to put it back together again... I will take some before and after photos... Wish me luck!!!

UPDATE:
Here is the kitchen sick... We ran 4-5 loads in 2 days... We usually run one load each night... Almost everything in the sinks fit in one load but of course there are always dishes being made and those you find sitting around as you pick up other things...
Before -
After -
Here is the laundry area... Nice stack that needs to be put away and a few thing still in the baskets... I think I did 10-15 loads... I can finish up what's there in 2-3 loads...
Before -
After-
There is no before and after of the rest of the house... Our respite worker came (we have one every Saturday)... She had the boys pick up all the toys and everything then vacuum while I took peanut to the NON-ER for a rash... She is allergic to something we used to disinfect after everyone was sick... So, some allergy medicine orally and some cream to help with itches and she should be better soon...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm praying with you...prayers of thankfulness that you have food to dirty your plates, enough clothes to wear to keep you warm, modern appliances to wash the clothes. :) When I'm feeling overwhelmed with the amount of housework that is before me, I try to remember those prayers.