"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Wednesday, December 26, 2007

1st Day Of Christmas

I spent a good part of the day sorting through the gifts... I also spent a good part of the day removing gifts from their boxes and putting them together... I took my oldest to the doctor... He goes for a test in January and then a follow up appointment the day after to discuss what they find out... My husband took him in for his bi-yearly blood tests... He also ran some errands with my oldest while the little ones and I napped... I had to return only one gift... So, I ran out quick to do that... It was actually somethingI had bought... LOL!!! I didn't realize how much peanut had grown and she will out grow it before it is warm... It was a clearance summer outfit I picked out for her to wear in the spring... So, I exchanged it for a shirt she can use now... We were out of milk, eggs, cheese, PB, cereal and juice... So, I picked those up... It was a quiet day at home picking up after Christmas... We bagged everything up for trash day tomorrow and put it out to the curb for pick up... We finished the Lord of the Rings Trilogy... All in all it was a quiet day at home with family...

No comments: