"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Friday, December 7, 2007

My Thoughts

I was very ill early this week and with our computer troubles it took me a while to start up a new blog again after what happened with the old one... I've been thinking about what I want and don't want to include in my new blog... It will probably be very similar to my old blog but more about what I enjoy doing vs just daily ramblings about what happened... I hope I feel better so I can really have this thing up and running... My blog looks so naked without all the extra things... The about me just 'popped' up so I didn't have to do that... I had my 15 wk OB check up today... Everything is going well and baby's heartbeat this visit was 150 even... I will leave you all with some pictures of snow from the 1st of the month (about 8-10")... We have more now but I haven't felt well enough to take any pictures... It was actually snowing while I took the PICS... The children are really enjoying it when they weren't sick... It is quite chilly (not as chilly as it can be but cooled down fast)... We are in the single digits and sometimes low teens above zero during the day... Minus teens at night... The funny thing is all I can think about is what I'm going to do in my garden with the snow melts... LOL!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful pictures of the snow, Caroline. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Teresa said...

Caroline,
I love the snow pics. Hope you feel like playing in it soon!

Renee said...

You now have more snow than we do - ours has all melted.