"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Thursday, December 13, 2007

Girl Friend Time and Gardening

First off you are probably thinking who in the world is doing any gardening now? Especially given my climate how could I even be thinking about it... Well, I am... I just put in my order for next years garden... I saved a ton of money... It would have cost well over $50 but it was less then $40 because of the 'pre holiday' sale... So, I took advantage of the sale because we are going to need the stuff whether I order it now or order it in February... I'm sooo excited!!! I didn't need as much as I had predicted while setting up last year... So, that was nice and I was order to extra some special extras... So, I'm enjoying my snow but looking forward to gardening again... My favorite times of the year... Gardening and playing/watching the snow... Once we move to our homestead PA I will have he best of both worlds once our greenhouse is built...
Now to the other part... My girlfriend Kristin (mom to 6) and I did some running around today together... Do to kinks in both our schedule we didn't make it to the Asian Markets like we wanted to check out... We both have never been in one and wanted to see what kind of things they sold... Our husbands aren't to into that... However, we did have lots of good chatting and was able to run quite a few errands in the little time we did have... It was nice not to have to snap and unsnap the children at each place... It is so much fun running errands especially the boring ones where you are just dropping off paper work with a friend... We are hoping to do it again real soon... We both had a great time...

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Caroline,
Asian markets are not for the weak at heart! There are lots of "interesting" items.