"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Friday, December 14, 2007

Food Friday

I filled out a form this morning to apply for something that will greatly help our family... They will call me for an interview once the paper work is processed... I hope we qualify because this could mean so much to our family... Today is Pay Day always a happy day in our house... We will be doing some more shopping this weekend for Christmas probably... The first of the Christmas gifts that arrive VIA the mail came today... So, I will be taking the children out each individually to pick up things they need... The boys have grown and worn out their shoes yet again... So, we will wrap the boxes and the boys will use them... My little princess is wearing out her tights... I also hope to find her some thermals (mini cuddle duds)... That will save wear in tear on her tights... She is a very active peanut... My friend and I weren't able to visit the Asian Markets again today... Her mother came in from out of town and they spent the day together... It was a pretty quiet day at home... I wrapped my husband's birthday present... What do you think?

Weather Channel™ Combination Radio & Cooler
Take your music anywhere you go — to the beach, the park, fishing or just hanging out in your backyard. Plus, it's insulated to keep your food and drinks icy-cold. AM/FM radio.

He asked for this... His current one is all worn out... He has a mini igloo type one now... He uses it to keep his check book, coupons, recipets, frequent shopper cards and stuff like that so his wallet isn't all fat... He doesn't use it to keep stuff cold except on occasion he will toss a couple soda cans in if we will be out for a while... I prefer a bottle of water...

I know he will be excited when I give it to him... I will share b-day PIC soon... We need to find a cake carrier (round)... He wants a double layer chocolate cake this year with white icing...

No comments: