"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Hubby! and Out Of Time Monday!

Sunday:
Yesterday was an exciting and wonderful day... It was my husband's 39th birthday...
I made him a triple layer cake... One layer Vanilla, One layer Chocolate, and One layer in the middle that was Marble... It had white icing and I wrote on it with blue letters...He really liked his gift... We ate a birthday lunch at the Northtown Grill... He had a cheese burger... I had a grilled chicken sandwich and the children at free on the Breakfast Buffet... We went and picked out our tree... It's a BIG one this year... Isn't it beautiful? We had to bring it home ourselves this year and cut it for the stand... That was interesting experience... Our tree was free since we wait so late in the season to pick one up... They just had a whole bunch and it said Free... So, we picked one we liked... Tied it to the top of the van on the luggage rack (a first since they usually deliver, not sure why they 'closed' early this year and had a free sign)... We buy our tree from the Knights Of Columbus... We had Lasagna and homemade garlic bread for dinner... My husband went and ran some errands while I baked and decorated his cake... We watched Extreme Makeover: Home Edition that I recorded on VHS and went to bed...
Monday:
Seems like all weekend long and into today I've been out of time... It is just slipping away... I slept in because we went to bed way to late last time... We then headed out to visit my friend Jen (mom to 6) and, Stephen, her newest son who was born last Monday... We took a gift and visited for about 45 minutes... He is such a sweet baby... I then headed to Walmart... The two little ones picked out new sneakers... Peanut has a pair of light up Disney Princess ones and Monkey picked out a pair with 'Cars' on them from the movie... We also picked up more lights... I picked up some light winders so we aren't trying to SHOVE them into their original boxes when we take the tree down... I also picked up my first gift for my husband... For Cmas I picked up the children some under clothes... I couldn't believe the time when I checked my receipt... I hurried home... My husband went off to work and the rest of the day was same ole Monday stuff... I picked up my oldest... He had ST... We napped and ate, etc... Nothing too exciting...

No comments: