"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Saturday, December 29, 2007

4th Day Of Christmas

I headed out and stopped at the health food store for a few items... We made a quick stop at the $1 store downtown for Toliet Paper, Napkins and other things... Next it was to the library... Where some frustation followed... They had a cart sitting behind the desk... It was full of DVDs... The SAME DVDs that were sitting there when we were there on Wednesday! It has been 3 days and they can't put them back so they can be checked out again? Don't even think about asking for one off the cart... We've tried that before so the selection wasn't good at all... My husband is going to contact someone in the higher ups to let them know about this... It happens on a regular basis... Nothing to do with shortage of staff... We see the staff sitting around doing nothing (well they are waiting for people to check out or ask them a question but they are sitting around waiting when they could be up and working!)... I plan on volunteering at our local library near our homestead in PA... Something I look forward to in the next decade or so... Next it was to the Gas station... We were runnin on fumes... Off to the Mall... My husband ran into a few places while I hung out with the children who had fallen asleep... Next we went to Target for a quick 3 thing stop... Children still asleep so I sat and listened to my new CDs while my husband ran in... We made one last quick stop at the grocery my husband likes to pick up a few things and then home... Peanut and I went back out the grocery store I like to pick up a long list of things... My husband was at home with the boys feeding them something... They were hungry! Peanut, my husband and I all ate... I then went for a much needed nap... Who knows what's next... My husband is saying cookies... So, I guess I better go in the kitchen and mix those up...

No comments: