"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

Today was yet another busy day... Today my FIL box arrived... There were more things to wrap and more money to spend... We headed out to Walmart yet again... Seems like we are living here these days... Yesterday we were at Walmart shopping with money from my dad and we also stopped Sam's too! I went out later and made another trip to the mall... I picked up the boys Christmas Eve PJs... Peanut already had hers... I also picked up somethings I needed for myself... All I've been doing lately is shop, shop, shop, and wrap, wrap, wrap... We had our usual seafood Christmas Eve... My favorites were the Cocktail Shrimp and Alaskan King Crab claws... Yummy!!! My oldest had Spider Man PJs with Wings... He doesn't know who Spider Man is but liked the PJs... Monkey had Thomas the Tank Engine PJs which he loved! Peanut had pink thermal stretch type PJs... Moving out of the footed zip up kind for her...
Here they are ready to open their Christmas Eve PJs:
Their sooo silly sometimes!!!Aren't they adorable?
We sent everyone up to bed around 10 PM... We tried to keep them up late so they would sleep in... LOL... I was still up until 1 AM waiting for the last of the children to fall asleep... The power went out around 1/4 after 1... We all fell asleep (minus my husband)... Who carried all the presents downstairs to be put under the tree... We don't put any presents under the tree until Santa comes and helps Daddy carry them downstairs... :-) He brought the 'Santa' gifts down... We have 1 unwrapped item for each child... He didn't set anything up considering he had to do all this by candle light... We called to report the outage about 10-15 minutes after it went out and they said 5:40 AM was when it should be restored but it came on between 3:30 and 4 my husband says... He was done around 4 something... I woke up took PICS of 'Santa' had arrived... Set up the toys because I'm the one who does that at 4 something...
Here is just a PIC of the presents... I usually take one upstairs before we carry everything down but didn't think of it this year...
Here is the whole tree:

No baby Jesus yet...

PS: Found the camera... It was in Peanut's sock drawer for some reason... It was missing just over week... LOL!!!

No comments: