"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Wednesday, April 9, 2008

WOW Wednesday

I can't believe it's Wednesday... Where has the week gone? Only 50 days left or less till we meet our newest blessing... Today Monkey had a hair cut... Boy did he need it! The Barber also trimmed Peanut's Bangs... Wasn't that nice... So, they both look awesome... Hopefully my husband will be able cut our oldest hair because he needs a cut too! We stopped at the library drop box and tossed in a book... I also made a deposit at the bank... Peanut had ST and did fabulous... My oldest had OT... Since it was nice they worked outside a the picnic bench today... He did very well... I worked on my gardening plan... I hadn't updated it for 2008 or if I had I can't find where I saved it... 1st Available planting date is coming up soon... April 30th for my zone... I was all worried I had missed the date and was behind... So, that was good to know... However now I know a date and my garden isn't any where ready to plant... LOL!!! For those who don't already know I do Square Foot Gardening (SFG)... So, prep really isn't a big deal... It's more clean up from Fall because I was sick with morning sickness and didn't clean up like I should have at the end of season and then it snowed... I was like oh well... ::smirk:: Plus the children have really done a number on it... Especially my oldest... I contacted a Fence company today to see about how much a PERMENANT fence is to put up to keep the children out... Right now we have chicken wire and some thin fencing stakes... Well, it's had a very hard life... Un repairable and needs to be removed... ::sigh:: Just couldn't stand up to my oldest... Didn't have a chance... Hopefully the fence won't kill my budget! I don't need much since I have a small garden (Thanks to the SFG Method) of about 11' x 20'... I don't know what the going rate for fencing is either... We may have to put up our own if it is too much... I really don't want to do that again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caroline - I hadn't checked your site for a while . . . I thought it VERY funny that you thought you'd missed the early plant date for ND during the weekly blizzards we've been having!! Afterall, you'd have had to plant between the drifts. Thankfully, the weather is predicted to be great this week. Don't get me wrong, I'm itching for color, too - red tulips would be perfect!