"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thirty Five: Weeks or Days?

Take your pick... Either guess is correct... I am 35 weeks today and have 35 days left... How interesting is that... My friend came over this morning and we met with the food lady... That was fun... She will be back in a couple weeks to help us some more... Today we talked about what we want to learn... We discussed dry milk and potato flakes... Other uses besides drinking and mashed potatoes... We also talked some about beans and ways to add them into foods unnoticed to help them stretch further... ST is still sick so she didn't see my oldest today... I had a meeting with the doulas (I have two now on board) and my friend... We spent almost 2 hours talking about the upcoming labor and birth... We napped late and I recieved an exciting call at the end that woke me up early... #4's carseat is in!!! So, I'm very excited and happy about that... I'm still battling a mild head cold and added a mild cough... Hopefully it won't last too long... I really want to be HEALTHY for a bit before I go into labor... The weather has been roller coastering again with warms and colds... I'm sure we will all be well once it stablizes and is just warm... I'm going to go rest and heal...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh..the little one will be here soon!!!