"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Went On A Search Wednesday

I was up and drop my oldest off... I then baked some homemade bread for husband to have with his lunch today... The littles ones and I ate eggs, ham and cheese for breakfast... I made mine into a Breakfast Burrito... Yummy!!! We then headed over to my friend's, Krisanna, house so we could do some 'gardening' errands together... While I was out dropping my oldest off the phone had rang and it was the car seat people who I was meeting with tomorrow... Seems now that the car seat I had planned on buying new at a discount isn't going to happen so I went on a search to find one so my mom can send money to help pay for it... 43 days to go (or less) and all of a sudden I'm going to be car seat less! So, I ran into Kmart and they didn't have a car seat but they did have jackets for the two little children... That was awesome... We then headed to the garden center and picked up our Onion Sets... Next it was head to MN to check out the new Walmart... My friend hadn't been there yet... They sell seeds from the company I use... I stopped in Target on the way to check on car seats and walked right by the perfect coat for my oldest... So, spring jacket shopping is DONE!!! Woo hooo!!! Next we went to Walmart... I showed her the seat I don't like that is all 'funny'... ::smirk:: We had to stop at the potty a 2nd time for Monkey... Next we headed to the Garden Center or since this is a 'green' walmart the Outdoors something another they call it... Like changing the color of the Walmart and what it says on the outside changes the store... @@ Like at the 'blue' Walmart it is simply Food Center... At the 'green' Walmart it's Market... They both sell food... Whatever... So, we had a great time looking at the seed display and she picked up what she will need... We looked at hoses, gloves and hand held gardening tools... We found an adorable little set that is a trowel, rake and poker (great for poking holes in soil to plant)... We each bought a set...
She mentioned Baby Depot has an excellent selection of seats and that is where they bought theirs... So, after Walmart we headed there... They had the exact seat I wanted... So, here is the seat we will have in the next week or so... They didn't have any in stock and I have to wait for the rest of money to arrive any way... So, I'm on the waiting list and will have one on hold when they come in... Peanut had ST and my oldest had OT this afternoon... I chatted with a few friends on the phone but otherwise a quiet night...

No comments: