"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Two Days Ahead

I had another OB check up... I'm 34 weeks and 5 days and measuring 35 weeks.. 2 days ahead... My BP was good, Blessing heart rate good, everything looks great... I go back in 2 weeks... My doctor is on vacation next week... I also need to be at least 36 weeks for my GBS test which will happen at my next appointment... Soon I will be down to every week until baby is born... I usually don't make it to too many of those weekly ones... It's like ok see you next week and then we meet in the delivery room a couple days later... ::smirk:: We went on a tour of the local newspaper with our homeschool group... A lot of stairs! Otherwise very interesting and I think the children enjoyed it... Monkey had more screening today... He worked with the Early Childhood Teacher today because the therapist had a meeting they had to attend... We go back to finish next week... Each of them has a small part of screening to do before sharing the final outcomes with me... So, he will see the Teacher, ST, OT and PT all for a tiny bit and be done... I'm interested to see what their 'official' findings will be... We had our meeting with our 'overnight' respite person today... If she likes us as much as we liked her I think things are going to be awesome... I can't wait to start working with her... She is really awesome! I made refried beans for a dish I'm making tomorrow... Otherwise quiet evening...

No comments: