"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Saturday, April 19, 2008

Garage Sale Saturday

Today we went to our first garage sales of the season... Things went quite well going out all 5.5 of us... I found an adorable jumper for Peanut to wear on 4th July... Maybe sooner if I can't resist putting it on her... I also found a mini pizza cutter handy item to cutting up foods for the children into bit size pieces won't damage a plate like knives... A Pampered Chef item called Measure All Cup... I wanted another one but couldn't see buying it at full price... Just a pain to wash if you use it for more then one item... So, that I'm happy about... My husband picked up several things himself... We stopped at the library and the dollar store... Picked up some more scrunchies for myself and some 'little girl' scrunchies for Peanut... The ones she had were really for an infant/toddler not an almost preschooler... We put a tiny bit of gas in the van... We did some recycling of items that have been laying in the van... We then went in the grocery store... I picked up a few things for some casseroles I found online... I will make one next weekend and share the results and recipe... I would make one for tomorrow morning but I think I'm short on cheese... We are having our first grilling out today... We are making deluxe cheese burgers (mushrooms, cheese, onion, tomatoes, lettuce, pickle, ketchup, mustard and relish), hot dogs and brats... 40 Days or Less till we meet our new little guy...

No comments: