"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Monday, April 21, 2008

Moist Monday

Yesterday was Mass and taco lunch... We took some eBay photos of things we had bought recently... We then headed out to run errands... First it was to the library... Next to Home Depot to pick up some things for the house like more sheet rock mud... We headed to Walmart to pick up things for cook out, the house and clothes for the boys... We looked at 'hats' for Peanut but they were either too small or too big... Not sure what that was about... We stopped at the mall to pay my husband's bills and picked up my oldest a couple more summer shirts... Starting to build his warm weather wardrobe... He took the boys recycling while Peanut and I started preparing dinner...We grilled out chicken I had put in marinade yesterday... We also cooked the other 1/2 pack of hotdogs... We had enough charcoal to make baked on the coals potatoes... Everything was AWESOME!!! My husband did some primering while I did a couple small hardware home repairs... We watched a Betty Crocker DVD with some yummy recipes that advertised a cookbook we plan to buy...
Today we had our first spring 'storm' of the season... It was a good down pour a bit of lightening and some light thunder... Great for all the thirsty plants and ground... Peanut had her session this morning... She had me fix up her hair before the lady arrived... I forgot to take a PIC of her with one of her new scrunchies... The rest of the morning was sit around the house watching/listening to the rain... We are leftover cook out food with my husband before he left for work... We planned out what we would have after it was gone... ST called because she is sick and wouldn't see my oldest today... Did a bit of chatting on the phone scheduling appointments... One being that I had a feeling my oldest son's orthotics were due for a check up and didn't think I had set up an appointment before we left last time... I called and I hadn't... It is 6 months next month since he was last seen... He goes every 6 months for a check... Funny how things just pop in your mind... Not to mention his very worn shoes... He goes through 3-4 pair a year... Just wears them out... I was thinking he needs a new pair before summer... I don't like to buy them before his appointment in case they change his orthotics because the new ones must fit in the new shoes... It also helps the doctor to see what adjustments need to be made by the wear patterns on my oldest son's shoes... So, that is all set up... Hopefully I won't be in labor or go into labor... LOL!! Good thing is L&D is just a few feet away... I really love how our network is set up... Things are going to be so complicated in the regards of finding medical care after we relocate... Here it is so simple... I picked up my oldest... He had stopped raining and the son was trying to shine a bit... I ran to the bank and we spent the rest of the days indoors since outside was sooo wet... On the downside we lost the screw to one of the faucet handles on the tub... Now I have to go buy a new set a replace them... They were worn out but but we didn't really need another expense this month... Money for the car seat arrived today... I will be calling later this week or next week to see if it is in yet... If they don't call me first...

No comments: