"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sad Saturday

Well, this cold has turned into a horrible head cold with a nasty cough... A cough so bad it takes your breath away and you think you might suffocate before you stop and breathe again... Sometimes I think I will be sick because the cough is so violent... My nose is either constantly running or I can't breathe at all... Sneezes that make you dizzy... My head and body just aches as if I've been flattened by a steam roller...Right now just sitting in a semi upright position is extremly painful... I'm here alone with all the children because my husband has an odd working schedule... Not to mention the almost 1/2 foot of snow or whatever that fell yesterday... So, here I am sick, spouseless, and snowed in... I'm not feeling so positive at the moment... ::sigh:: I'm not sure when I will be back... Depends on how long this lasts...

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Caroline, I'm sorry to hear you're so sick again. Praying for your quick healing and also that spring finally makes it arrival. :)

Teresa said...

((((((((((( Caroline )))))))))))))
Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Caroline, I hope that you feel better soon. It SNOWED here yesterday. YIKES. It was 80 on Friday and snow on Monday. @@. I am ready for spring too. What a strange winter it was/is.

Renee said...

1/2 foot of snow.... yikes. At least our snow is just on the mountains now....