"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tons Of Improvement Tuesday

Wow... I can't believe how much better I feel... I felt awful! Today I'm almost 100%... It feels soo good to have improved and feel so good... I really want to enjoy these last few weeks because before I know it my little blessing will have arrived... I had my 32 wk 5 day appointment and I'm measuring 33 weeks... He appears to be head down and heart rate was 140... So, he is doing fantastic... I'm excited to meet him... My other children have been extra snuggily lately... I love all that cuddle time... Soon it will be the children and I snugglin with a little angel... I know they are excited to meet their new sibling... Asking questions about how the baby is going to get out, if it hurts, will it be scary... I've never had any questions asked before from a sibling so this is new... Peanut's newest word is WHY? It's a very high pitch... Why? why? Why? It's soo adorable!!!
Here she is in her 1st ponytail:
We finally both felt well enough to put her hair up again yesterday...
She loves being just like 'Mama'... She touches her ponytail and says 'Mama hair'... ::grin:: She is also modeling one of her new jumpers for spring/summer as well... I'm not sure if she was more excited about her hair or her new jumper... LOL!!! So, today I went out to fill up my empty van... Despite the illness I've still haven't canceled much and still been doing a lot of driving... So, it was reaching that little orange area before you run out completely... I also stopped at the local health food store for some Papaya Enzyme Tabs to help with this lovely heartburn... Eating Papaya works better so far but that is a bit pricey so the Tabs will have to do till it's in 'season' maybe after a few doses it will be more effective... Otherwise picking and dropping off my oldest I didn't really go too many places today... It was my 'quiet' day of the week... I rested and recovered then planned out the rest of my very busy week... It feels good to be back and chatting with you all again...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad your feeling better :o)

Anonymous said...

So glad to see, in writing, that you are feeling better. Thnakfully we've been healthy. The ponytail is adorable.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are back Caroline. I was getting worried. Peanut is adorable.

Michelle said...

Caroline, I'm so glad you're feeling well again. Catherine looks adorable in her outfit. :)

Unknown said...

been worried aobut you...glad you are feeling better