"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Let Gardening Season Begin

I ordered all my supplies and such on December 13th while taking advantage of a sale with the seed company I use...
So, here is what I'm growing this year:
Yellow Corn (64 plants)
7" Carrots (2 crops of 16)
Collards (7 plants)
Cucumbers (pickle when they are small and slice up when larger, 8 vines)
Pole Green Beans (8 vines)
Yellow Hot Peppers (3 plants)
Loose Leaf Lettuce (two varieties, 32 plants each)
Yellow or White Onions (haven't decided one thing left to buy, at least 2 crops of 16)
6-7 lb Pumpkins (4 vines)
Yellow Summer Squash (4 plants)
Cherry Tomatoes (2 plants)
Red Roma Tomatoes (2 plants)
Yellow Roma Tomatoes (2 plants)
Slicing Tomatoes (2 plants)
14 lb Watermelon (4 vines)
Misc Flowers in My Mary Garden (haven't decided that either)

194 Veggie Plants grown in 96 sq ft... That is the amazing results of SFG... If you want to know more feel free to email me or leave a message in the comment section with your email (if I don't already have it)... I'd be happy share all the awesome details with you... I co-taught a class last Summer to my homeschool group...

No comments: