"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Teeth Tuesday

I went to the Dentist this morning... I had an excellent periodontalreport... I had 8 sites of bleeding last time and zero today... I had 27 pockets and now only have 17 (smaller the number the better)... So, my mouth improved greatly... So, that was exciting... They did a periodontal treatment and cleaned/flossed my teeth... So, I'm good to go for a couple months... I ran to the PO to mail a package for my husband... I stopped at the bank to deposit an eBay money order... I also stopped at my favorite sub place for my favorite sub Pepperoni Melt... I called a friend of mine who advertised about needing a blender on Free Cycle... I have a blender which I use pretty much once a year... I use it to make a Strawberry Drink with Sparkling Cider on New Years and the rest of the year it sit above the dryer collecting dust... She will be on this side of town end of this week to pick it up... Today was Pay Day so my husband was off to work early... I stopped by a friends to give her a formula sample... I collect them and give them to the local pregnancy crisis center... I had found one when she was over but couldn't figure out what I had done with the other... I found it so I dropped it off... I then headed to the library... I didn't have enough time to do that before my husband had to go to work so I had to pick up the little ones... When I was in the library tossing stuff in the drop box I ran into another friend... I then headed way up north to drop off my signed proposal and down payment on the fence... So, we should have a fence going up in a just a few weeks... I can't wait... I started working on loosing the stakes so it's easy to take down before they arrive to install the new one... I headed back south to pick up my oldest... We hung out here for a bit and then headed to a meeting about a service for our oldest... As a reward for my oldest we recycled our phone books at the grocery store across the street...

No comments: