"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Saturday, April 12, 2008

Slow Saturday

I didn't do much of anything... I stayed in my PJs all day long... It was a nice long relaxing day... I did some more de-cluttering... I read a few magazines... Among my favorites Faith & Family and Mothering... Still trying reorganize my 'hobby' life... Everything is such a unorganized heap! I'm hoping by doing this it will make it easier just to sit down and enjoy my various hobbies instead of looking at it going I don't even want to touch that because I have to do this, this and this before I can even start with the fun... Next week is going to be another insanely crazy week... 15 Appointments and who knows what else will be squeezed in before the week ends... I seem to be averaging 10 - 20 appointments weekly these days... I thought January was a busy month... LOL!! I just count my blessings every day that God has given me good health and reliable transportation to do all these things for my family... Many families aren't so lucky... I'm going to have bit more of R & R then head to bed...

No comments: