"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wok Wednesday

I had an appointment this morning... I weighted in at 200.4 lbs... We set up an appointment for them to see the new baby in July... I made homemade Chicken Fried Rice this morning... Doesn't it look delicious:
Here is the recipe... (stay tuned)

Telephone people came and marked the site for the fence company... All our clean up week is gone... We watched them load the front end loader twice then into a dump truck... They left only the fridge and we were gone when they took that away... Peanut had a good ST session... ST remarked she enjoys activities other patients dread and her attention span is excellent... She has really come a long way since their first session... My oldest didn't have OT today because of a scheduling conflict in the OT's family... My oldest assisted me with the laundry and dishes tonight... He is such a great helper... He really enjoys stepping in and giving a hand... Otherwise a pretty quiet day... A good day to rest...

No comments: