"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thirty-Eight Weeks Thursday

Here I am today:
I've had so many you look great pregnant compliments lately... Everyone says I'm 'glowing'... I do feel great! I'm savoring every last moment of this wonderful blessed experience God has given to me and my family... I had an OB check up today... My GBS Test came back NEGATIVE!!!! TBTG!!! Woooo hooo... I am now a good solid 3 cm and 50%... He is has fully dropped and is well engaged into the pelvic area... So, he will definitely be coming out head first... I went to the full serve gas station after my appointment... I ran to the PO to mail an eBay book... I stopped at the $1 store to pick up some sweet snacks since we are out of cookies at the moment... I'm just not up to that right now... The more I do the more contractions I have... We want to keep this guy in here just a little bit longer before he makes his appearance... I need to run to the bank to deposit a check but keep leaving the house without it... Duh! The fence company came and finished the fence today... Cool huh? I will share a PIC later... So, now I can turned my sad, abandon SFG into something beautiful again! I received an email saying my tomatoes and hot peppers are on their way... I can't wait to start working in there... When I was expecting Peanut I teased DH my water would break while I was working out in my garden... I actually went into labor while organizing baby clothes trying to figure what we could use... My water didn't break till minutes before she was born... Maybe that joke will be true with this one... ::smirk:: I really want to catch up with my planting schedule... My husband on his next day off is going to help me add compost to my garden now that the fence is finished... I had my last 'doula' meeting before the birth... We went over my wants and things I don't want... We made sure everyone had the each other's numbers... I found out one of my doulas is expecting #4... How exciting... What a blessing for her and her family... She is about 8 weeks along and in the middle of the lovely 'morning' sickness phase... Look at our new resident who moved into our garage:
Isn't that neat?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You DO look beautiful, Caroline. I miss being pregnant. With all the sickness and pains, I still loved it. It's so much fun to feel that baby moving around and wonder about him/her. Now, I'll just have to wait for grandbabies.