"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thirty Seven Weeks

The food lady came today and talked about how to plan menus, dry milk and potato flakes... Next time she will talk about when produce is in season... Not sure when I will have her come next... Sometime in June since the birth is well could be at any moment... I received a call today from our new respite service... They have 99% of the hours I requested filled... Staff will be starting soon... How exciting huh? We haven't had respite since March 16th when we left the previous company... So, it took about 2 months to switch... Our 'overnight' worker came and met with my oldest ST... He had a serious meltdown and didn't want anything to do with ST... So, it was for the best we discontinued services for now... We talked about many things and added some new pictures for the ST to make for his picture schedule... She just needs to laminate and add velcro on the last list... So, everything is moving right along with that... I ran a few errands... I dropped off formula to the pregnancy crisis center that I received in the mail... I won't need it... I picked up two pack of diapers for new guy... So, we will hopefully make it through the first couple of weeks... I stopped at Sears but they didn't have anything I wanted... I was looking for a receiving blanket to go with the coming home outfit... So, that was annoying... I probably go to Walmart and try to match something from another company... Sears had such a poor baby section... So limited in variety... I also picked up a blanket my husband dropped off at the cleaners last month... Dry cleaners have such odd hours... We had the hardest time arriving before they closed... They all close early on Saturday and aren't open on Sunday... Weekday hours are great if that works with your schedule but difficult if you are 2nd shift weekend person... I've been kind of stressed out lately... I think I will go take a relaxing soak...

No comments: