"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Monday, May 5, 2008

Please Make Up Your Mind Monday

Sunday:
Mass, Lunch, more clean up week stuff... I made Tomato Crock Pot Roast... My husband for got Garlic yesterday so I ran up to the corner to pick that up to finish up the ingredients needed for the roast... We headed out to run errands late in the day... We stopped at the south library... They had an awful selection... So, I will have to go sometime during the week to beef up our weekly 'rental'... Next we headed to the Mall... I ran in and found the most adorable socks for my little blessing... Now his coming home out fit is 99% complete... Just want to pick up a receiving blanket in case it's chilly/sunny the day he comes home... What do you think? Isn't it just the sweetest set I put together:
My husband ran in to pick up the Mother's Day cards he needed... He then went to Sears to pick up stain for the remodeling... We stopped at the PO and mailed Mother's Day cards... I rested while my husband continued with clean up week and took the boys recycling... Peanut and I were sleepy while they were gone so we headed up stairs for a late nap... First we went through clothes in storage to see what could be used during the warm season... When I woke up everyone had been fed, bathed and put to bed for the night... My husband and I enjoyed a quite dinner together... He had made broccoli and garlic mashed potatoes to go with the roast I had put in earlier... We watched Extreme Makeover: Home Edition together... I fell asleep while my husband did some things around the house...
Monday:
Peanut had her session today... She did really well... Today I didn't do much of anything except relax from the busy weekend... We tried to figure out our electric/gas bill mess... Supposedly our meter stopped working during the winter and was fixed... They didn't notify us about it till 3 months after fact... ::rolling eyes:: So, we weren't billed because there was no activity... Then we were I guess over billed and they refunded us (we only see a partial refund on current statement) completely all the months that we 'off'... They did an 'estimate' for the 'off' months and now we are severely past due... They wanted $500 before the end of the month or they cut us off... We worked out a payment plan... Now we are up to date and not in any danger of disconnection... I called someone who works for the state to look into it and find out what is really going on... See if we really owe what they say... We are supposed to receive two updated bills with what we were refunded and how much we owe and whatever... So, that is annoying and stressful... Just when everything was going so well...

No comments: