"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday

Today we went to the Children's Museum with our friends from FMCHE... That was lots of friend... One mom helped me better position Linebacker in the sling... I've only ever hipped carried the children in a sling... Eventually I had him down and even nursed him without taking him out of the sling... How awesome is that? I know a lot of people who wear slings but very few could ever figure out how to nurse while baby wearing... My husband joined us later for the picnic lunch... The children had a great time exploring the exhibits... They painted some beautiful pictures in the 'art' area... Monkey and Peanut rode the train and all of us rode the Carseousel... Linebacker slept most of the time... I finished that 2nd gardening box... I planted tomatoes... I visited my oldest and he seemed a bit distracted... His meds have been changed a bit so it might be a side effect... Of course he could have just been tired... I called a ton of people to give them the details of the events that took place on Sunday and cancel any appointments my oldest won't be able to attend... We have our first meeting about what happen with our oldest on Thursday... We went to his school and talked with the staff there... I picked up all his things... They all miss him and hope to visit him too... We talked about his ESY and what might be needed for that...

No comments: