"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Friday, May 2, 2008

First Friday

Today was the 1st Friday of MAY! It is so hard to believe... The year is almost 1/2 over... I had my 1st Friday mommy group... We said the Rosary together... That was really nice... Different ladies took turns with each of the Mysteries... We then chatted about possibly about doing a book club type meeting during the summer... Where we read and discuss what we read when we meet... I'm not sure how active I will be this summer without help for my oldest and a newborn... I will probably be pretty MIA... I'm looking forward to the fall though when schedules are established and we are back into a routine... I'm sure this summer is going to be CRAZY!!! I ran errands today and mailed a few bills... So, that's done and one less thing I have to do before baby arrives... Monkey finished his testing today... I received my official invite to the results discussion meeting... Praying all goes well and they say K and not Pre-K for the fall... It was a pretty quiet and restful night... After a busy week I was glad to be home and have no where to go... I'm going to go watch This Old House & Ask This Old House from yesterday and Moonlight from tonight... Hopefully head to bed early... I still have a bit of a head cold lingering...

No comments: