"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tasty Tuesday

I had my OB check up today... Everything is looking great... They did the GBS Test so I will have the results of that soon... She also checked to see if anything is happening yet... I'm 2-3 cm dilated and 20% effaced... I go every week now till I deliver... I stopped at the store and picked up some new flip flops... My crocs were making my feet sore because my feet are a bit fat from the pregnancy... So, I have nice comfy slip ons till I delivery then I can go back to my crocs... They are also useful for when I have a pedicure... So, I'm all set for summer... We had a big meeting about my oldest that involved the behavioral psychologist 'plan'... It had some good moments and others that were just annoying... The 'overnight' lady came and they did the afternoon routine together... He even napped a little bit at her place... So, that was exciting and a positive step forward to overnights... We had a really good rain storm... My husband put out the last tiny bit of the clean up week stuff... We went to the mall to pay my husband's CC and to the dentist to pay on our bill... We think they may be over charging us so we have a print out now and see if what has been paid for by insurance and what is possibly waiting for insurance to do their job... We seem to pay and pay but never pay it off... Very frustrating... We stopped at the library and Dollar tree... Next we picked up food at the grocery store for me to cook up some new recipes my husband found in some cookbooks we have... I took a late nap before starting on dinner... tonight I made homemade Moo Goo Gai Pan... Doesn't it look delicious:
Here is the recipe... (stay tuned)

No comments: