"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Saturday, May 3, 2008

Spending Money Saturday

Today I shopped till I dropped... Our overnight worker came today and spent the afternoon with our oldest... We went to the library... We stopped and did a bit of shopping at a 2nd hand place... I found a great little tiny Cookie Cookbook... I also found Peanut an adorable Little People Car... It holds 3 'Little People'... She loves it! We then did some eBay shopping... To the dollar store to pick up some household items... I ran into Walmart... My husband stopped to pick up his contacts and then he ran into the grocery store... We headed home to unload... Monkey and I went out alone... We stopped at Target to pick up Binkies for the new little guy... I looked at outfits but didn't find anything I liked... We then stopped at the mall for Mother's Day cards... We nibbled on some cookies from Mrs. Fields and had a strawberry/banana drink from Orange Julius... After we had some mommy/son time with our treat... We stopped at the grocery store for forgotten items... We picked up Milk, Hotdogs, and Buns... We headed home... My husband worked more on remodeling... The living room is really coming along... He also worked on 'Clean-Up' Week stuff... We grilled out cheeseburgers and hotdogs since the weather was so nice... We made 'snackies' inside for dinner...

No comments: