"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Worries Wednesday

Today I'm going to talk about my day and things that have been 'worrying' me so I can kinda put it out in the open and hopefully 'worry' less since I'm not carrying it all on my own...

My Top 10 Worries:
#1 Will I Be Pregnant Again Before *I* Think I'm Ready? (for those who don't know we are quiverful)
#2 Money - On So Many Levels It Could Be It's Own Top 10 List...
#3 Children's Mis-Behaviors -How It Will Effect Them In The 'Classroom' Setting And Other Social Situations...
#4 Is My Discipline Effective Or A Waste Of Time?
#5 Will My Children Ever Go To Bed At A Decent Hour Without A Struggle?
#6 Will My Children Look Back At Their Childhood And Remember Me As The Mom Who Yelled All The Time?
#7 Do I Set Expectations To High For Myself? Setting Myself Up For Only Failure?
#8 Organizing My Cluttered Home...
#9 Finding Time/Energy To Do The Things I Love (quilt, knit, bake, volunteer, etc)...
#10 Will My Social Network Completely Crumble If I Give Up Homeschooling Completely?

Now onto the happenings of the day... I will have to type fast because Linebacker is reminding me it's almost feeding time... I loaded the dishwasher and had it run and done before my husband woke up for work... I still need to empty and load todays dishes in... The laundry has been at a stand still... Maybe I can fold a load before I go to bed to keep it moving... I picked up so my husband could vaccum while I was out running errands before ST started... I ran out to the PO to mail an eBay item... I stopped at the local hardware store for locks to keep our escape artist in the house... They don't sell the locks I need... I will have to drive to the other side of town another day to buy them at the place we bought our locks for upstairs... I stopped at the grocery store for more deli case items for my husband's lunches, butter, lettuce and a 12 pk of sodas which aren't on sale this week... They ran the same brand twice (coke products)... They usually alternate between coke and pepsi specials... We have more 'food' money they I thought... So, that was a good feeling to see the balance and reassurance we aren't 'out' yet... Both Peanut and Monkey had ST today... ST is going to a wedding so she won't be able to see them on that day so she rescheduled that day to earlier in the week... I visited my friend expecting twins again... Today we talked about every day things... It was good to sit and just chat... She was in very good spirits today... She seemed more relaxed today then on Monday or Tuesday... I think my visits are doing her good... We went recycling and took her dinner... I took it right from my oven and put it in her oven... I called and asked her if she could have someone turn it on so it could be kept warm till her husband came home and any sides they wished to fix were made... I'm anxious to hear what they thought... Her mom was there when I arrived... Her sister will be there tomorrow... I will see her sister tomorrow night so I will have to inquire...

No comments: