"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Monday, August 11, 2008

Too Much Monday

Today has been a roller coaster... It poured rain most of the day and into the night... It is still raining... So, the children didn't go outside so they are like little tops all wound up! We tried 'Easy Mac' tonight... What a night mare! Never buying that again... It might be good for those single child who come home after school making it themselves... However to feed 3 children dinner... Nope! My husband's bright idea instead of buying the meal box kind... My oldest if he had the choice would have eaten THREE of them in one sitting in addition to everything else I made for him... On a positive note my friend who was expecting twins today had them early this morning... Babies A and S are doing well... We don't know yet which name will go to which baby... Baby A was born vaginally but Baby B was born via c-section due to the stupidity of the hospital staff... From what I hear they are doing well despite the screw ups... I guess that is about all... I walked down to my oldest school in between rain showers to pick up the meds form that the psych fills out for the school nurse to give him meds... I didn't drive any where... Woo hoo!!! I need to go check mileage and report here... Gas is low... I did a ton of crazy driving yesterday... I'm tired... I'm going to pop in my DVD and veg in front of the TV...

No comments: