"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Friday, August 8, 2008

Finally Friday

It is hard to believe it is Friday... It has been a long week... I had another busy day... I stopped at our 'home' church (the one we are registered)... Sr. wasn't there... I also returned their CCD form and said we didn't need it because our children are already registered (at another parish)... While I know without a doubt our family is Catholic I feel like I'm between parishes again... Next I went to the hospital to discuss the price of a bill for Linebacker... It looks like the 'staff ' is handing out material that is dated 2006 or earlier... The price went up Jan 07... However since they 'advertised' to me several times the 2006 or earlier price that is the price I will pay... So, I'm saving our family $35... It may not seem like much but it is a whole lot to our family... Now we have to figure out where to find $175 to pay this bill next month after the new revised bill arrives... Next I stopped at the PO and mailed my 3 book mooch books... I'm kind of annoyed at book mooch right now because since I'm new they are reviewing my account before I'm up and running... So, I can mooch, accept others who wish to mooch from me but I can't add to my inventory... I found 4 new items to add to my to mooch list... I haven't even tried to do a wishlist yet or look for books for myself... Now it's the weekend and I doubt they will 'release' my account till Monday some time... UGH! I picked up my chain that need to be repaired and found my husband an awesome birthday gift... The Jewelry/Watch Repair man in the mall makes clocks out of old hub caps... It turns out he has a 1986/87 Caprice Hub Cap Clock... That is the car my husband owns and loves dearly... So, it is on hold ready for me to pay and pick it up... I'm excited... His birthday isn't till December but this will be the perfect gift... I went the long way and stopped at 50% off media items on Friday Thrift Shop... I picked up one book of humor, an outlet cover, and a piece of decor with a 'quilters' theme... Isn't it cute? I love the little spools of 'thread'... I was excited most about the cover because you can add your own 'wall paper' behind it so the cover disappears... I decided to print out a design and use that since we don't do wall paper... I had it all resized printed, cut it to fit and realized it's PLUG outlet cover not a LIGHT SWITCH cover... We need a new light switch cover... ::sigh:: I will have to check tomorrow and see if they have light cover or otherwise buy it some where else... I really want one now that you put your own 'paper' in... Despite the showers today CCM still met in the park... It was good to see my friends... I had a good chat and enjoyed special private conversations with each of my friends... Please say a Prayer for all our Expectant Moms... Especially our twin mom... We are all concerned for her and her babies... Thank you... I had planned on going a few places after the park but the van is acting funny... I hope it is nothing serious... We only have 40% of the LAST repair bill paid off... Housework is calling me... I better go now before I'm too sleepy to move... ::sleepy smile:: I only have one more episode on my Walton Disc... Hope to pick up the next two in the series soon...

1 comment:

Renee said...

I'm sorry about the problems with Bookmooch. I don't remember that happening; wonder if it's something new....?