"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Monday, August 4, 2008

Many Errands Monday

Today was yet another day of running... I have driven over 100 miles since Thursday afternoon when the oil was changed... I finally have our 20 gallon tank filled... I'm going to see how many miles I go per week every week and then how long my 20 gallons last and how many miles per gallon... Last time I checked miles per gallon it was 18 in town... I drive a 16+ year old 7 Seater Van... I did my beginning of the month paper work... Next I drove around town to drop off paper work, pay people in town and stop at the PO... I had a bit of lunch and went to visit with my friend expecting twins... She was in good spirits and looked great... I made a few phone calls and paid a couple bills online... Now I have a house that looks like a hurricane hit it... So, I'm off to tidy up a bit... Hopefully if Linebacker behaves... ::smirk:: I started at 269 miles... I'll let you all know where I am at next monday morning...

No comments: