"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Wednesday, August 20, 2008

August 20 - August 28

O Saint Francis Xavier, well beloved and full of charity, in union with thee, I reverently adore the Majesty of God; and since I rejoice with exceeding joy in the singular gifts of grace bestowed upon thee during thy life, and thy gifts of glory after death, I give Him hearty thanks therefore; I beseech thee with all my heart’s devotion to be pleased to obtain for me, by thy effectual intercession, above all things, the grace of a holy life and a happy death. Moreover, I beg of thee to obtain for me grace in all things I struggle with. But if what I ask of thee so earnestly doth not tend to the glory of God and the greater good of my soul, do thou, I pray obtain for me what is more profitable to both these ends. Amen.

No comments: