"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What A Day - Wednesday

It was one of those days... ::smirk:: It was picture day at school... School picture prices are ridiculous! I hope they turned out well... I'll share when they come in... This year we have Engineer and Monkey in public... I will have Peanut and Linebacker's done in a private session locally... I need to schedule that before our membership expires and I lose my discounts... eekk! Sitting Fees are killers! I just seriously want a break from appointments so I've been putting off setting up a day/time for that... Time is ticking... Some things I'd like to share with my blog readers but not sure how to word them because this is a public form... So, if I struggle with things and they sound kind of cryptic I know you my regular readers understand... Let's just say this mornings 'session' started off very well then went quickly down hill... ::sigh:: Hopefully the next one will be better... I've talked to a few friends in detail and I need to just step up and say what needs to be said at the 'sessions' or it's just a waste of time because REAL change needs to happen... I've come to a point where it's A. just give up and live with things the way they are and forget about any hope of change, B. leave and say forget it's not worth fighting to change/can't live with it unchanged any more, or C. step up and despite the consequences make change happen because things can't continue this way any longer... Sorry for the repetitiveness... I seem to lose my vocabulary when I'm upset... ::sigh:: A girlfriend of mine and I have a plan and hope to start working on it so I'm ready when the next 'session' rolls around... I'd appreciate any prayers... I'm usual so very assertive yet this has my knees shaking... Monkey had ST and that went well... Don't you just love how I just blink change subjects... ::grin:: Sometimes I'm hard to follow... Sorry, just how my mind works... We had our first CCD class tonight... It was good... I was wondering why the 'theme' was You've Got Mail... We learned/will be teaching this month at home about "Epistles" which pretty much means 'old letter that was read to large groups of people'... Pretty creative of the curriculum writer... Next month is "The Final Coming" sounds pretty foreboding... ::smirk:: Should be interesting... I made Chicken Enchiladas... I signed the children up for the Epiphany Play... It will be our first year... I'm excited... I guess that is pretty much what today consisted of... Catch ya again tomorrow...

No comments: