"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Friday, October 2, 2009

Full Friday Changed To Free Friday

I had a whole lot of things I was going to do today... I am not going to do them... I going to stay home all morning and not leave the house and relax... After the anxiety/panic attack of worrying/stressing about doing everything today in the short period of time I had available to do them... I decided I'm not going to do it... I'm not going to be all stressed out... I said tomorrow I'm not doing it... This is not good for me and it's not taking care of me... I need to take care of ME right now... So, we all slept in this morning... Monkey, Peanut and Linebacker all slept till 9:30 today... Sure beats quarter after 7! I'm not a morning person so 9:30 is still early for my standards... ::smirk:: I will go out in about an hour to put some money in the bank and drop off some papers but then after that my day off begins again... I'm going to spend my day doing the things I enjoy like cooking my family a delicious meal (Santa Fe Chicken), folding fresh smelling laundry (too much rain to hang out so I will have to settle for warm dryer), if the mood strikes me I might even sit down and sew a bit... Tonight after dinner I'm going to sit down with hot air butter popcorn and watch a movie... A night of laughing with my children is just what I need... Everyone have a wonderful beginning of the weekend...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Caroline. I hope you had fun.