"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Monday, October 19, 2009

Marvelous Monday

I went to Engineer's 30 day meeting at his program... After enrolling they do a 30 day review... The meeting went very well... He is doing awesome in his program... We wrote his plan for the up coming year till his next review which will be done annually now... We have lots of fun things planned for him and wonderful independance skills for him to work on and master... Hopefully he will graduate from the program soon... However I should not get ahead of myself... It will be many years I'm sure before that... I'm so glad we placed him in this program... Still their are feelings of are we really doing the right thing... KWIM? However I remain very optimistic about the future... It was an otherwise quiet day the rest of the day filled with the usual laundry, and other homesteading duties...

No comments: