"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Well Wednesday

All is well here today... I dropped Monkey off... Made a loaf of bread... Ready Linebacker and dropped him off... Picked my husband and Peanut up for our session... Everything went well there... I stood up and took charge... It was definetely better without Linebacker there... Peanut was quiet and barely noticeable... My list was helpful... I left it to be put in the file... Should be interesting to see what happens in our next session... Picked Linebacker up... I have this awful sinus headache just over my left eye... UGH!!! Picked Monkey up... Walked 0.8 miles today... Turned the dryer on several times.. Takes forever to dry a load of jeans... Put Linebackers clothes in the wash... Monkey had ST...

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hi there! It is nice to catch up on the happenings in your life. I'm taking a little 'break' this morning just to read and write to people! Thanks for the meatloaf recipe -- I'm trying to make a few doubles to prepare for Baby's arrival, and a meatloaf was on the list, so I'm going to try this one. I'm glad you enjoyed the snow! It still seemed a little too soon for me...but it WAS pretty, I'll admit that. God bless your day!
Laura