"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tasty Tuesday

Chicken Broccoli Cups

2 tubes refrigerated biscuit dough (I always make my biscuits from scratch but not sure how to adapt it to this recipe)
2 C. Shredded Cheddar Cheese (I usually use a blend like Colby/Jack or Cheddar/Jack or mild/white Cheddar)
1-1/3 C. Crispy Rice Cereal
1-1/2 C. Boneless Chicken Breast Cooked, Cubed/Shredded
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup (I used 2 C. Chicken Gravy)
2 C. Broccoli Florets cooked, chopped

Place biscuits in muffin cups, pressing dough over the bottom and up the sides. Add 1 T of cereal and 1 T of cheese to each cup.

In large bowl combine chicken, soup(gravy) and broccoli till well mixed; spoon into cups. Bake at 375 Degrees for 20 minutes... Sprinkle tops with cheese and bake another 5 minutes... Serve...

Yield: Approx 20 Single Serve 'Cups'

ENJOY!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oooh, that sounds SOOOOO good...I wish I had all the ingredients to make it right now. I think I'm just missing the dough. Perhaps I'll experiement with my biscuit mix...
Thanks for posting!!